Britney Spears Performs At the ceremony of VMAs 2016
Britney Spears is in the phase of her career where she is already holding all praises after the success of her latest music album "Glory". It is a widely acclaimed presentation by both the critics and fans in similar way.
The American singer successfully managed to divide the opinion for her long anticipated act at the ceremony of the MTV Video Music Awards 2016. She was slated to perform at the arena on Sunday evening, August 28, 2016.
The crowd at the star-studded twilight in New York saw the singer onstage with her collaborator G-Eazy where she played her solo track "Make Me". The 34-year-old singer looked amazing in a dazzling gold leotard having silver straps down both sides. Her matching knee-high boots were giving Britney the best length of her looks. It wouldn't be wrong to say that she appeared to be in the most excellent shape of her life. She really made the moment when she was writhing around to the hot sounds of the record.
The collaboration of G-Eazy got the audience involved in the performance by the colleagues. The crowd also saw the singer having her beautiful hand into the collaborator’s crotchet at one point of time during the performance.
The MTV Video Awards had Britney on the stage which was marked as her first act at the award ceremony in an approx 10 years of time. She was last seen performing on the stage for an award show in 2007 which was also considered as her endeavor to hit back the arena with a rocking-roll performance on her hit track "Gimme More". However, her comeback was savaged by critics who poked fun at the fact as she looked wobbly and was stumbling across the stage.
It was kinder when she performed at the ceremony after long time. The singer's version appeared to be provoking mixed views from the audiences. While some were singing her praising songs after seeing her into the lively act, there were people too who blasted her for mimicking on the song.
Like other celebrities, Britney also took the social media following the ceremony and posted a thanking message. She gushed over saying she thanks VMAs as well as her amazing fans.
In addition to Rihanna’s opening performance and Britney’s comeback act, there were other performances too that created a magic in the hall. Ariana Grande, G-Eazy, and Nicki Minaj were the highlights of the show.
The most important wins at the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards:
• Video of the Year: Beyonce - Formation
• Best Male Video: Calvin Harris featuring Rihanna - This Is What You Came For
• Best Female Video: Beyonce - Hold Up
• Best Collaboration: Fifth Harmony featuring Ty Dolla $ign - Work From Home
• Best Hip-Hop Video: Drake - Hotline Bling
• Breakthrough Long Form Video: Beyonce - Lemonade
• Best New Artist: DNCE
• Song of Summer: Fifth Harmony featuring Fetty Wap - All In My Head (Flex)
• Best Art Direction: David Bowie - Blackstar
• Best Choreography: Beyonce - Formation
• Best Direction: Beyonce - Formation
• Best Cinematography: Beyonce - Formation
• Best Editing: Beyonce - Formation
• Best Visual Effects: Coldplay - Up&Up.